Tuesday 20 March 2007

Plant Crap Update

It's around midnight, the drama has calmed down (I think) and I can finally blog. About boring stuff. About Uni.
So my plant-counting paper is coming closer. Next week, to be precise. So I had to go see the professor today, me and two other girls that are doing thir plant-counting craps... I mean, comedies next week as well. And we were supposed to present the whole concept of what we are going to do. And if you remeber me panicking last week... Well, I never lifted my finger from then till today for an hour in the library. As you may guess, it didn't do me much good. So the three of us are in front of her office, slightly panicking and then it's time for the two of us to go in. I still have no fricking idea what to ask the professor because in order to ask intelligent, useful questions, you are supposed to know what are you talking about. And I don't. And then we sit down and she asks us what we want to know and I... start talking about stereotypes in 17th century comedies, about these characters, about the role of plants and animals, about the names of the characters being significant... I have no idea where that came from. Seriously. I said it may have been funny then but not now, and she just nodded, and I said it was funny how the comedy was named after one character who almost doesn't show at all and she said to point that out... I apparently made sense.
And when we got out,the other girl thanked me for getting her to know all she wanted to know without opening her mouth.

0 spoke back: