Monday 19 March 2007

Fake Friends

I cannot believe the crap that has been going on.
People who pretended to be friends with someone were trashing them behind their backs.
Well guess what? I wasn't gonna let that happen.
If I could dump a boyfriend for saying bad things about my friends, then you can bet your ass I can dump an online-friend for doing the same.
I need no lies nor hypocrisy in my life.
I'm not "selling my soul" for anything. (LOL, Doc, I know my soul is a whore but it's the only one I've got!)
And let me tell you: you cannot trash my friends and expect me to keep quiet about it. That just DOES NOT HAPPEN.

Sagittarius

November 22 - December 20
Emotionally you should be feeling strong today, dear Sagittarius, although you may find that there is an idea running through your head that is asking you to slow down and take things once step at a time. The internal dialogue could drive you crazy if you are not careful. The most important thing for you to do at this time is to simply follow your heart. Do what you love to do, and associate yourself with the people you love and respect the most.


How about that?

0 spoke back: