Friday 23 March 2007

Thursday Blabber

My day at the Uni:
Today was the LT day. That's always nice. He has a new haircut. But you know that. A lot of giggling was going on. A lot. How did I turn 15 again??! He looks cute with the buzz. It's hard to concentrate to writing on th eboard when he's right next to us. God knows what we might write... That's bad. For the innocent unsuspecting girls such as we are, not for him, obviously.
Also, I visited the copy shop today. Anja had a few things to copy so she keeps pulling out books and copy-guy #1 says: Wow, you never end, huh? and Anja goes: Yeah, I'm insatiable! (I swear, she used that completely inappropriate word!) so copy-guy #1 says to copy-guy #2: Did you hear that? A girl says she's insatiable! and they snicker. And when the copying is done he asks her: Are you satisfied now? and of course, she blushes. Gotta love our copy-guys!
Gotta love Radio Plus too! They told us, their loyal listeners and forum-visitors, that a few of us got their caps and T-shirts and that we should come and get them. I don't know if I'll actually go but if I do, I'll send it to Went - he loves to wear those!

0 spoke back: