Sunday 4 March 2007

Past Life

I actually thought of something I was supposed to write about yesterday but I forgot it again till today...
Well, if I happen to remember, I'll let you know.

I checked who I was in the past life. STOP LAUGHING! I don't believe that crap either but my sis thought it would be fun. Apparently I was an army officer in Finland, had no glorious career or anything, got married twice and had 5 kids. At least it didn't say I was Cleopatra or Napoleon because if all the people who were them in past lives would get together I bet they would fill up Wembley.

So I'm reading Aristotle's Poetics. It's boring but I seriouisly lack the knowledge. How come I never read it before?

Belinda, I loved your collage of our pictures. You were bored, weren't you? As am I right now.

I was watching Everwood, it's intense. Well, as much as it can be. Ephram said he's still in love with Amy just when Reid finally kissed her, Bright was about to break up with Hannah but changed his mind... I'm pathetic. I have got to get me some kind of a life. Anything will do. Any suggestions?

0 spoke back: