Sunday 19 October 2008

You gave me a sign that didn't feel right

So I'm quitting you. Funny thing. Apparently, I do know how to quit you. Saying you love me but turning against me on every step. Yeah, that's not love, darling. Turns out, some people I just can't stand. Turns out, the feeling's mutual. And that's all right. I'm just done. That's the beauty of virtual friendships. They're one click away from a clean cut.
Thanks for pointing me to some awesome people. There's no taking that away.
Okay then. Delete link. Done.

8 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought it was some guy in RL...

I guess internet is good this way; you can just walk away.

LadyN said...

I thought these were lyrics to a song till i read "virtual friendships". I thought, that can't be in a song, can it?

Nevermind.

Things aren't the same as they use to be, huh?

Friendships are hard. I'm not good at them. My RL friend isn't talking to me. I can't just delete her though, even if I wanted to. And i really don't.

nicbeast said...

Hmmmm...

Krissie said...

LOL SM, seriously? You thought it was about a guy? Have you, like, not met me, ever?

Actually, Neri, they are as they used to be. I don't like her, she doesn't like me and that's fine. But she doesn't get to purposefully whip out stuff that will hurt me, and then have other ones, supposed friends, thinking it's funny. It's not. So I'm out.

I know, Nic. I could throw her name in here, but it really doesn't matter. That person was very low on my radar for a very long time now, I just wish she left it that way.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like some nasty things happened... I'm sorry whatever it is turned out this way.

Krissie said...

Yeah, thanks.

Van said...

I have to say I am trying to guess who it is on my mind.
lol

I have those problems in RL.
There is this one person....female... I can't stand her presence.
She has caused a lot of pain to me in the past.
Basically because she is a compulsive liar.
I had a lot of problems with my BF because of her.
I guess people can be so mean when they want to.

Krissie said...

LOL Van, you won't guess, so don't even try.
And yeah, mean for no reason - I don't get it either.