Friday 3 October 2008

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!

Croatian post fucking stole my Impala! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK???!

THE ENVELOPE WAS OPEN WHEN I GOT IT OUT OF THE MAILBOX AND MY IMPALA WASN'T IN IT!!!!


One of these should've been mine.
I am so mad, I cannot begin to tell you. For fuck's sake, I was only JOKING about them taking it and look, I jinxed myself, I guess.
WHO IN THE FUCKING CROATIAN POST NEEDS AN IMPALA PENDANT??!

I HATE YOU, WORLD. YOU SUCK SO MUCH ASS.

And it's not even about having the pendant. It's about Dana putting effort into making it and sending it, and I wanted a reminder of Capslympics and GODDAMMIT, STEALING SOMEONE'S MAIL IS FUCKING ILLEGAL!

10 spoke back:

Van said...

OMG, that fuck is fuck!
FUCKERS!
Can't you complaint about it to the post?
But then what can they do....
What exactly did they took from the envelop?
I don't know what impala is....
dahhhhhh

Krissie said...

It's the car Dean Winchester drives on SPN. I edited the post to add the pic.

Van said...

AHHHHH! Thanks K.
The bastards took Dean's car!
Ohhh hell no!
That car is the most awsome car ever.
How can they take what's not theirs!?!??!
*shows them the finger*

Krissie said...

Dean's gonna hunt the sons of bitches and kick their asses for stealing his car, hopefully.

LadyN said...

SUE THE FUCKERS!!! >-|

i know i know, there's prob nothing you can do. But did you notice it was open when you got home? Or did it arrive to your house opened? Maybe you can go and ask wtf happened? :-/

and then Dean's car too??! 'the fuck?!
soo sorry....this is bullshit!

Krissie said...

It was in my mailbox. Opened. My Impala missing. *sadness*

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised? *shaking head*

nicbeast said...

Fuckers.

Krissie said...

Fuckers indeed.

Anonymous said...

What?! I'd go have a tantrum in the fucking post office if I were you!