Friday 22 August 2008

I Don't Wanna Go Home!

HA! That would be what they call a turn for 180°. But seriously, right now, when I think about going back to the real life, I feel slightly sick. Don't wanna, don't wanna, don't wanna! Ew the exams! Ew having mother on my back all the time! I'm a freakin' grown up here and then just as I get used to being treated like one, I have to go back to being somebody's child again. Ugh.

I'll probably be here for the New Year's. To work, of course, for 4-5 days. My boss is organising a midnight dive for some groups of regulars in the centre. Yes, it will be hard work for a few days but I'm sure it would pay off and even more importantly, I'd be away from home for New Year's for once.

Have I told you about the nice Italian couple that we had here? I think I have and if you don't remember, read back, bitchez! Anyway, on their last night they were cooking us dinner, as a thank you, real Italian pasta, man! They used our apartment's kitchen and then we ate outside and after that I sat with them and talked quite a lot. Joking and having fun, it was nice. So today I saw that he had added me on Facebook. LOL I don't really use Facebook for anything other than having the profile, but it's nice nonetheless, making friends and stuff around the world.

We went for a pizza last night again but this time I actually had fun. I guess when you make an effort... But don't get used to me being nice, a'ight? Once I'm home, no more Ms. Nice Gal!

OMG home! In a WEEK! I still have to make Jelena photograph me while I work and so on. Not like the last time I was here when she made hundreds of photos on my very last day when I already got back to being fat. LOL It has to be NOW while I'm still sorta thin and pretty. OK, I'll shut up now before I make you all barf.

9 spoke back:

Van said...

Going home sucks.
At least you had a life there.
Am I wrong?
But what about the Boy?
You have to make a move before you go away. lol
*ducks*

Krissie said...

I know, I know... No need for ducking. Everyone keeps telling me that but I. Just. Can't!

Anonymous said...

God, I wouldn't EVER want to go back home to live with my mum... But you know, and take it from somebody who knows, mums aren't that bad :D

I side with Vannie, btw.

D-HOR said...

"sorta thin and pretty"

THAT makes me want to barf.
Sorta?
Jezus.

And YAY VAN!!! YYAAAAYYYY!!!! Tramp it up girl! *cheering* KRI-SSIE KRIII-SIE! KRI-SSIE! KRII-SIE!!

Krissie said...

You guys, I haven't even seen him today. At all. *depressed*

LadyN said...

YOU MADE OUT WITH HIM!?!? *gasp*

YEEEEEEEEEY!!!! Was it just like you dreamed?!

ok, I'm late again. :-/

Gosh i wouldn't want to go home either. *sigh* to have a life with hot guys around to make out with... *heavy sigh*

I need to move away...far away...get skinny and make out with guys. Really. Far. Away.

Krissie said...

OK, seriously, Neri, start paying attention! I most certainly DID NOT make out with him. Where on Earth did you get that idea from?!!!

LadyN said...

WTF? are my eye playing tricks on me?!?!?

honest to God i read it in here somewhere!!!!

brb

*hits back button to read back*

LadyN said...

*cracking the fuck up!*
I swear I'm not retarded!!!

This part probably confused me:
The other night I was working but it was past closing time so I was sweeping inside and they were on the terrace and he came in and asked me if I was still working. I stepped way into his personal space and said: Well what do I look like? and he said: You look good but that's not what I asked. LOL Was that flirting?

And this is the part that probably didn't register in my brain:
I also dreamt of The Boy (the incredibly witty nicknames I come up are really something, I know). We made out. And that would be the furthest that my "wet dreams" go. I am so lame.

There. Explanation done. I was prob drunk reading.

ok, nevermind. :-/