Monday 11 August 2008

Danced The Night Away

And quite literally.
Last night (well, technically, this morning) I went out with Jelena and CR2 (oh yeah I'm giving her an imaginative nickname like that) to Krk (the town named as the island). It. Was. Fucking awesome.
We closed around midnight, got ready, and went out around 1am. First we were in an open-air concert of a local "star" (that my sister wants to play at her wedding, LMAO), and we started drinking there. We met with some guys that come here (uh... yeah... the one I find cute...) and then we went to a bar where we continued drinking. And then we started dancing. Yes. I danced in public. To house. LMAO And then there was this waiter... Who kinda groped me. LOLOL Asked not for my name but for my age (did he think I was illegal?! LOL) and then asked me to come upstairs with him. I didn't! He was rather handsome but not pretty and also stoned/wasted/plain crazy. He barked!
Anyway, from there we left to thic club, Jungle. I never thought I could be dancing like that! Sure, I drank but not too much, and I danced and I danced and I danced till I couldn't feel my limbs no more. CR2 managed to get us in for free! LOL She also said boys were buzzing around me. I can honestly say I haven't noticed. And I didn't really care either. I wasn't looking for hook-ups. (OK, so I wouldn't say no to the cute boy who doesn't know I'm alive but that's neither here nor there).
We were there till 5am and then we left home. CR2 fell asleep in the car and she was supposed to be working in the morning whereas I was supposed to have a day off. However... She overslept. Duh. So at 8.10am my cell goes off. My boss. He tried to wake her up but that was a no go so he called me. People were sitting on the terrace with no one here. LMAO So I jumped out of bed, rose and shone, no less, and went to work. Luckily, I had a lot of water and wasn't hungover or anything, no headache, no sickness - nothing! I had no trouble whatsoever. Eeee! So instead of today I'll be off tomorrow. Works for me. LOL
Funny thing is that I haven't slept at all, not even after I got off work. I guess the adrenalin hit was just too strong. I just kept on going all day long. Right now, however, I'm feeling a tad sleepy. It's 10pm and it's been long coming. So good night to you and you and you! (OK, yeah, I'm totally singing the song from "The Sound of Music" in my head now.)

4 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I love your rambling.

Krissie said...

LOL Well, it is, after all, something I'm good at.

LadyN said...

Alriiighhhttt, K getting her groove on!!! :-D And guys hovering and groping?!?! What, what?! lol!

Go Krissie, go Krissie, get to it, It's your birphday, go! :-D



Ok, I'm late... :-/

Krissie said...

LOL Neri, just a tad, yeah.