Wednesday 20 August 2008

Day Off

As usual, I'm spending it cooking. It's pretty much the only day when I'm willing to cook so there you go.
I dreamt of McDonalds, I was ordering McSundae with caramel fudge and apple pie. I miss McDonalds and the closest one here is an hour long drive away. *cries* It's obviously time to go home. LOL I also dreamt of The Boy (the incredibly witty nicknames I come up are really something, I know). We made out. And that would be the furthest that my "wet dreams" go. I am so lame. The other night I was working but it was past closing time so I was sweeping inside and they were on the terrace and he came in and asked me if I was still working. I stepped way into his personal space and said: Well what do I look like? and he said: You look good but that's not what I asked. LOL Was that flirting? Cuz lemme tell you, I get nothing form the lame-ass flirting - I need to be thrown on the bar and ravished! Or something. I dunno, it's been to long. Who even says ravished nowadays?! Oh yeah, people who last had sex in the 18th century. Namely, me.
I'm getting along with CR2. I made lunch, we ate, and now we're chatting pleasantly. Let's see how long it'll last. But I'm trying, I really am.
I can't believe I'll be home in 10 days! It flew by, I can honestly say. It wasn't uneventful, what with CR and everything but to go home without a summer fling, well, that's just unacceptable! I fail as a woman. Unrequited crush - pfft!
OK, this was short so here's some me:


I get more beautiful by the minute, don't I? LOL Gotta love photoshop!

6 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

That was flirting, yes.

And you look good in the first picture.

D-HOR said...

Good GAWD you've lost weight! You're so lovely! JEEEEZZZZZZ!!

And DUHHHHHH a thousand times! UGH KRISSIEE!!!!! He was SO flirting! SHIT! SHIT!!! And see? The making out dream? Remember our conversation? You're just practicing for reality.

Make your own destiny (or some pop-culture-psycho babble) damn it.

You're HOT! Now go do what I told you.














xoxoxoxox's :)

Krissie said...

Don't you mean last picture, Bel?

LOL, Hor, I made him rub my leg last night. And then today he asked if he could steal my newspaper and I said he could steal my anything and he went: "Woah!" and Silvija said: "What?" and he said: "Nothing, that's between me and her." EEEEEEEEEEE! OK, I am lame.

D-HOR said...

I told you. I'd just like to say that.

Now, implement the rest of the plan before it's too late, for HEAVENS SAKE!!!

And the sake of summer flings!!

Krissie said...

He's leaving on Monday.

Van said...

I would call that flirting...but he acted silly, though, lmao.

You look GREAT honey!