Friday 13 June 2008

People I Miss

Doc. Seriously, girl. Same time zone. C'mon. Log into MSN from time to time, a'ight?

Lindy. I get it you're busy. But really. Just say HI when you can.

WFW. I have no words. WTF? You're home all the time and we never talk. I hate that. And I knew it would be like that.

Nic. What the hell happened to us, honey?

MB. The world has come between us, I guess. Stupid life.

Bel. Well, at least we talk sometimes but not nearly enough.

YKM. At least we try, right? But it's not working all that great. I hate it.

You all know where to find me. I miss you.

19 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Hi, aw crap. I feel like such a dirt bag, I'm sorry.

Is it a thousand times wrong to feel good that I'm missed though? Like is that totally screwed up or can I chalk it up to human nature?


N-E-Ways, ye ole hor got a stray dog dropped off at work yesterday and guess who sort of couldn't just let him keep wandering the road - and might have taken him home - and bought him a rediculous amount of stuff - announced "I have a dog!" - gave him a bath, put flea stuff on him, fed him, watered him and ... stuff - and then realized he's a little. . . . crazy? OMG he chews on himself. I think it's because he had fleas for so long and he's all bitten up and has been chewing himself for that but now he's got like, sores, and he won't stop chewing them no matter what I do.

And even though he's really good at going to the bathroom outside I still stepped in a puddle of his pee this morning.

And found him on my couch pillows sleeping - untill he woke up and started to chew.

I took him outside and noticed that he's got a weird nasal snorting thing that I don't know if it's normal or if he's got a cold or something.

And he's clumsy and I don't know if it's because his nails are long or because he's got something wrong in the head. (or if he's just a kindred sprit)


Shit Shit SHIIIIITTTTT I was all super gung-ho yesterday that "I HAVE A DOG!!" and this morning I'm like "oh shit."


So, so, that is the Hor's hello for this morning, no sex, I know, lame, sex? What sex? WHo?? Not this tramp.


Oh!!! I've lost 15 lbs that's somehting good!!! Like, that's my happy news. Omg I so have some stuff to tell you about that you're going to laugh at me.


Oh Krissie, thanx for busting us all out - I have so much to tell you (like I actually have shit to say for a change) AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU DID ON YOUR EXAMS YESTERDAY!!!! Cuz I'm nosey and rude and I care still.

One of our drivers isn't coming in to work today so I have to leave my desk and go be a truck driver but I'll take my lap-top to Burger King and get some free Internet tommorow and try to find you.

Hi Krissie!!!! HIIIIII!!!!!!!!! OXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOOXOOXOXOXOOOXOX (but more hugs really) XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX X (but I don't know if it's X's or O's that are the hugs) XOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOX (and I don't want to screw up and have you think I'm trying to make out with you) OXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Krissie said...

Hiiiiii! Good to see you alive and well. Phew.

Perfectly fine to like being missed.

Suits you well to get yourself a crazy dog. OMG, I so have a story about a stray dog that came to my yard the other day. He was BLIND! OMG, the sadness! I gave him water and every time he lift his head up from the bowl to look around and then return to drinking, he'd hit his nose at the side of the bowl before he'd get it right. Go AWW, it's perfectly understandable.
So anyway, we can't really afford another dog so my Dad tried to get him out by gently pushing him with a stick (I swear, he didn't hit him or anything, he just touched him and tried to direct him to the gate ) and the dog got all scared and hit the house wall with his head and then hit the stairs and then the wall again and the stairs again and did that FOUR TIMES and then he curled on the ground and PEED himself and it was the saddest thing ever! But then I lured him out somehow, poor thing. I wanted to adopt him so badly but my Mom would have killed me if I did so yeah.

LOL @ no sex. It's OK, I love you for who you are, not for putting out.

YAY so much for the weight loss! Wish I could say the same but no, just gaining...

I got the final A on my lit class! For the first time ever! WOOT! God bless Miss Assistant Teacher and her grading system! LOL

Can't wait to actually TALK TO YOU and hear what you have to tell me. Tomorrow then, right?

Oh and X is for kisses and O is for hugs. LOL So have some: XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX (And when did I ever not wanna make out with you?)

nicbeast said...

I suck.

Krissie said...

That's not what I was aiming for, Nic, dear.

Anonymous said...

WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT???
WHAT DID I DO AGAIN??
YOU'RE BEING A BRAT THAT IS ALL!!! A DAMN BRAT! A GENIUS CUTE BRAT BUT A BRAT NONETHELESS!

that's all I have to say...

And i miss you too...

do my comments count for shit? shall i stop visiting your Brat blog and stop commenting all at once????

Naâel weldik a binti!!!

Anonymous said...

it means: FUCK YOURSELG KIDDO!!!

Anonymous said...

Naâel TYPOs = FUCKING TYPOs!

Krissie said...

OK, fine, you're off the hook a little cuz you comment so I know you read.
But it still doesn't make up for the times we LYNCHed everyone and everything in the wee hours of the night!

nicbeast said...

LOL. I know. :-)

Wet For Went said...

AHA! It's working! And now I shall respond...

WFW. - Yes?

I have no words. - But I see lots of them.

WTF? - WTH?

You're home all the time and we never talk. - I wouldn't exactly say HOME but I am often in the building yes and away from my computer.

I hate that. - *serious moment* Me too...

And I knew it would be like that. - You did but I will try and do better; I promise.

I love you!

Krissie said...

Heeey, no tears! And I'm crying!
Stupid serious moments and me being right the one time I wish I wasn't.
I love you too, to death and back.

Anonymous said...

The LYNCHing has disappeared for lack of LYNCHable things...

there's nothing to LYNCH anymore. and i'm as devastated as you are Kiddo, if not more.

Here's a ballad for you:

LYNCH ain't here anymore,
no no LYNCH ain't here anymore.
It's gone awaaaaay
to a town called yesterdaaaay
LYNCH don't live here anymooooore!

from the awesome TAKE THAT.

*sigh*

Krissie said...

Take That on my blog. Never thought I'd see the day. *shakes head*

Anonymous said...

miss you too babe!! everytime I see the croatian team on tv on hear about them on the radio I think of you :p xoxoxox!

Krissie said...

LOL Croatian football team for the win!
(Literally if possible!)

But I know what you mean. Every time I see Miss Marple on TV I think of Poirot and then I think of you.

Anonymous said...

me too!!! me too!!!
even during the Roland Garros Tennis open in France, there was a Croatian player. I thought of you every time he won a match.
I was screaming KRISSIIIIIIIIIIIIE at the tv or at the radio.
Now I do the same with football... and I HATE football!!!!

*KRISSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE*

Sgt said...

Ouch! I didn't even make the list!

;-P

Krissie said...

It's funny how sports reminds people of me. So so wrong for a couch potato. LOL

SGT!!! What the hell, man? Where have you been? I thought you fell off the face of Earth! Of course I miss you, man, I still check your blog but you're gone. Don't you be giving me this look now, you hear me?
Besides, this is the list of people I used to talk to every single day.
But anyway, are you back? And where have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?

Glitterstim said...

I feel your pain, Sgt!

Just kidding. Hope things are going okay. Take care!

BJ