Thursday 5 June 2008

Limericking

OK, so you know I've been sorta "active" in this Supernatural fandom. Well, there's this community called CAPSLOCK_SPN and everyone must at all times use capslock. Naturally, everyone slips from time to time, and then who ever catches them, demands penance (called peendance, lol).
Of course, it was bound to happen to me and this person catching me demanded a limerick about Dean Winchester and the Impala. It took quite some time to write it, its rhythm and rhyme, its form... Limericks are hard, people! Anyway, I thought you might appreciate it. Nic the most, probably. So here goes:

THERE ONCE WAS A HUNTER NAMED DEAN
WHOSE THOUGHTS OF HIS CAR WERE OBSCENE
HE KNEW OF NO BETTER
THAN SMELL OF HER LEATHER
'CEPT MAYBE ITS TOUCH ON HIS PEEN.

*bows then runs in mock shame*

10 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you.

Really.

Krissie said...

Aww thanks, hun!

(Btw the comments I got were pure joy too. Eeee!)

nicbeast said...

*STANDING OVATION*

Krissie said...

Awwww, THANK YOU!!!!
I knew you'd like it!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. That was so beautiful that I can't even see straight. Truly, you've reached my soul and I'm changed forever.

You think I'm joking, but I'm not. You touched me, Krissie.

Krissie said...

Thanks, Doc. LOL

ATG!!!! Man, you're alive! So it takes beautiful poetry to drag you into light... Had I known...

nicbeast said...

I think ATG wants you to touch him.

JK. lol.

Krissie said...

I honestly have no reply to this. o_O

nicbeast said...

I have left Kris speechless!

*writes down date and time*