Monday 2 June 2008

I Should Write For A Living

What?! I didn't say it. That's what I was told.
Remember this awesome comment on my first journal? So today I got back two latest ones. The first one was this one more or less, I have to censor them a bit sometimes, make them shorter or longer, cut out the swearing and so on, you get the picture. The comment was: Excellent! There is nothing I feel I should add, you said it all! The second one was this one, the one I was reluctant to hand in, thinking it was too... bitchy? Yeah, bitchy and non-academic. lol But then I get it back with: All I can say is: irony is a mighty weapon in your hands! Once again, excellent! You should write for a living!
It's like... WOAH!* Because, commend my writing and you've given me the world. It has made my day. It really has.

*All right, all right! Someone who describes their feelings with "It's like... WOAH!" should definitely NOT write for a living. I am perfectly aware of it, TYVM.

18 spoke back:

cvilim said...

Yes, you're the most talented writer I have ever met, it would be shame for you not to use it at least for making money, if not for Nobel prize.

You're genius Kris.













And that's hot. :-)

Krissie said...

First, you haven't met that many writers then (and I'm not suggesting that I am one in any way).
Second, damn, I'm blushing. Stop that!

cvilim said...

I meant "writer" just as someone writes something, not as profession. I've met a lot of those "writers", read even more...

Anonymous said...

congrats krissie :)

I enjoyed the one with the old lady in the bus most lol

so please continue writing :) I'll miss it during the summer!

Krissie said...

Aww, thanks, hun. Can you imagine how much I'll be missing it?

Unknown said...

Lady on the bus cracked me up.

But they are not as harmless as they pretend to be. Today a 765 -year-old-I-dye-my-hair gray-but-it-actually-turns-blue kind of granny hit me, yes she HIT me, and said: Take the damn backpack off when you're in the tram!

Yeah, I wanted to take it off... and hit her up side her blue-shining-head.

SM

Krissie said...

LOLOLOL

Hit old ladies, please! In the name of mankind.
Thank you.

nicbeast said...

It seems to me, I remember saying something along those lines and was dismissed...

I see how it is...

Anonymous said...

I'll try to get back to you on that, Brat of mine.

Krissie said...

Aww, Nicky... But this was a professor!

Doc, you lost me there. HUH?

nicbeast said...

And?

Krissie said...

I dunno. Credibility?

LOL, I'm just digging me a deeper hole here, aren't I?

nicbeast said...

CREDIBILITY!!!??????

Oh wow, you really know how to hurt a girl...

I'll just take my lowly opinions and crawl back under the rock from which I came...

Krissie said...

Aww, c'mon now. There, there.

Btw, under that rock, do you have a laptop? So you can continue with Worthy?

Krissie said...

Goddammit.

Mean people are mean.

nicbeast said...

It's what you get.

Anonymous said...

Your writing is great! I envy your succinctness, if that is a word. Your essays are always great and your blog is highly entertaining.
You SHOULD write for a living.

Krissie said...

Hey, if you say it's a word - it's a word!
And thanx, hon. You can always fix my papers if you want. LOL