Monday 30 June 2008

In Šilo, Krk

Here I am, in Šilo, Krk. It's almost 11pm of my second day here and I'm lying on my bed with the TV on. Nikolina is in the kitchen, probably sleeping already. We were at Punta Šilo for a while, drinking beer and just watching the motherland across the hum of the waves in a summer night. When I say we, I mean Nikolina, my BFF, and and my room mate and colleauge Romana. She's a... vivacious girl. Maybe a tad to much for my taste. I especially didn't appreciate waking up in the middle of the night to the sight of her with my cell phone in her hand. I mean, c'mon! But apparently she'd left her own in the cafe and was only trying to set the alarm on my cell for the morning. Uwkey. My boss didn't seem to happy with the whole incident even though I told it like an amusing anecdote with her right there, and not like an incredible invasion on my privacy while I was sleeping. By someone I'd only met a few hours ago. I'm hoping it's not gonna happen again. I'm willing to give her a benefit of the doubt.
Tomorrow I'll be working my first shift in the afternoon. I'm kinda scared cuz I haven't been working in a very long time but I guess it'll work out. Gawd, I hope it will. I'll let you know.

2 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Ok, crazy room mate girl... Yikes.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH CRAZY roomates are my favorites of tales!!!
Keep them coming!

Also YAY! FOR SILO AND WORK!!!