Saturday 21 June 2008

Firefox 3

Are you using Internet Explorer? Why?!
Anyway, I'm not. I've been converted to Firefox a while ago and a couple of days ago I switched to the newer version. I was afraid I'd lose my bookmarks (it's my pr0n a'ight? I need it!) but I was reassured by some nice people at R+ forum that it would not happen. And it didn't. YAY.
One of the best things about the new version of FF is that I can once again save pictures and audio files (audio files are my pr0n, in case you wondered. Now shut up) without having the whole thing frozen for minutes. So YAY again for the new version.
But here's the fun part. Today my (gay) friend from the R+ forum told me there was the gayest add-on to this FF3 - rainbow coloured tabs! Eeee! I support the gay! (Yes, my pr0n is of the gay kind. Seriously. Shut uuuup!) So now my tabs are rainbow coloured. Let me show you them:
See? Pretty pretty pretty gay!
(Uh... About that Hugh Jackman in the Google bar... I was gonna treat my friend with his pics for the awesome tabs he treated me with. Yeah. That's all.)

4 spoke back:

nicbeast said...

I want gay Fire Fox...

Krissie said...

You can totally have it! First get FF3 HERE, and then go and get gay tabs HERE.

cvilim said...

IE rules! Everything works perfect, unlike Opera and FF.

Krissie said...

Dude. GAY TABS! C'mon!