Saturday 23 February 2008

Pictionary

I was at Dunja's last night. Playing Pictionary. Who was there? Dunja (duh!), Marija, Skeletor, Gamba, Marko, Puki and me. I cannot remember when was the last time I had that much fun. I laughed so hard my whole body ached. They're the funnest group of people I've ever met.
I've never played Pictionary before. And I can't draw. But damn, I'm bloody Picasso comapred to Skeletor! Ahahahahaha, his doodles were HILARIOUS! My team won both times. Yay us! I think my shiniest moment was when I draw "to triple". Marija's horse was the funniest horse ever drawn in history of horses drawn because it was anything but the horse. But we still guessed it. And the weirdest thing was Gamba's idea of "history": he draw a CROWN and a CAR and an ARROW POINTING FROM THE CAR TO THE CROWN and we were completely lost. My best guess was Rolls Royce but he explained he was pointing from the PRESENT - THE CAR to the PAST - THE CROWN. I almost fell off chair laughing. People's minds work in mysterious ways.
Puki brought me two books by Terry Pratchett, I took him some movies. I didn't want to take the books, I know books are as precious to him as they are to me, because I didn't know when will I be in the position to return them to him but then he said the sweetest thing: I'll bring you the books, at least we'll get to see you more often that way. You can go awwww now, I sure as hell did. Gamba kept asking me embarrassing questions because I'd blush. And then he was encouraging others to ask me stuff just so I'd blush. I'm a joke to them, even though they refuse to admit it. And now they want to interview me for their show "Forum" (it's the show that Dunja, Marija, Puki, Skeleteor and Igor do) as the "Forum person of the month" (it's what they do with one person every month) but it freaks me out, I'll freeze if they ask me stuff and I know it's being recorded. I can always make my way out of it.
I was supposed to go home at 12.30am, sister's bf was gonna come get me but they didn't let me go! Ahahahahaha! They made me stay and sleep over. We stayed up talking till 3.30 and we had an Oprah moment when Marija started complaining about her gapped teeth, Dunja about her "fat calves" and me... well, about me. Then the boys did their best to reassure us and make us believe how beautiful we are and that no one sees these things that make us insecure but to no avail, of course. They asked me why do I think so little of myself and I said Because I have a mirror. and then we all started laughing so hard I cried! Then the boys left and us girls ended up chatting till 5.30. It was so much fun. I think it was the best time I've ever had.
I should be getting some pics soon.

3 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had the time of your life! It's good to read about it!
*grin*

Krissie said...

Thank you, I really did!

Van said...

Great to know you enjoyed the pictionary experience!
I have a lot of funny moments during that game too.
And sometimes people drawings are the funiest and the most clueless but hey that's the fun of it!
Lmfao