Sunday 3 February 2008

Just For Laughs

having sex lowers your immune system
i must be immune to everything then

So, an E-flat, a G-flat, and a B-flat walk into a bar.
And the bartender says,
"I'm sorry, we don't serve minors."
That struck a chord.
Careful with those puns, you'll get in treble.
But they're key to my humour.
And very noteworthy.

Hey wana hear a funny story?
yep
does it involve clowns and ninjas?
no.
Last wknd, me and sum mates were down at the pub, and we see this guy looking pretty pissed.
Anyway, we hadn't drunk much, so we decided to be good people and drive this guy home.
was he a clown/ninja?
So we helped him up, and he fell over. Then we tried dragging him out and he kept falling over.
So we drove him back to his place, and knocked on the door, and this woman answers (presumably his wife) and is all like: "Thanks boys, but where's his wheelchair?"

I hate when ppl say they gonna call and then they dont
You sound like a girl.
I am a girl
That explains it.

DS: I really enjoy translating :-)
translate this: <^>(-_-)<^>
well
let's tranlate it from japanese to english
<^>('_')<^>

why is it that they always make the stupidest person on a project team be the leader?
what are you in charge of now?

nfi
Whats nfi?
no fucking idea.
Well shut up then if you dont know

hey does anyone in here know how to get info on people via email addresses?
email them and ask them
oh, thx

I remember the dream vividly... I don't know how to express it :-(
My suggestion is to use words and phrases in English grammatical structure.

I have a life, I just don't do anything in it

Me too, my friend, me too.

9 spoke back:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I don't get it.

Krissie said...

It's OK, no one expected you to.

D-HOR said...

I found a lot of humor in this - like for real, but I still don't get it. But you knew that would happen, you're privy to my slowness. :)

D-HOR said...

I found a lot of humor in this - like for real, but I still don't get it. But you knew that would happen, you're privy to my slowness. :)

D-HOR said...

What the fuck blogger? Asshole.

I wonder if that's why C. gets sick so much now? He didn't get sick before me but now he does quite often. I wonder if it's the shagging. That would be nuts.

Krissie said...

What don't you get, Dhor? Those are funny tidbits from people's chats.

Anonymous said...

I have a life, I just don't do anything in it.

huh, great line to wear on a t-shirt.

Sukhaloka said...

LMAO!
Loved that.

How's this?
Two of my classmates having a phone conversation(heard about it later from one of them):
R: Is it on this side or that side of the object?
D: This side!
R: Oh, you mean that side?

If they understood each other, it would be a miracle.
It wasn't.
Means they're just plain stupid.
Gawd.

Krissie said...

Ahahahahahaha, Suki!