Wednesday 20 February 2008

Just Blabber

So I'm hungry.
Although I must say, I'm not THAT hungry today. Hopefully, my body is getting used to the idea of not eating as much. I am really bad at working out. At least for now. It should get better with time though. But how about I don't let myself become one of those girls who only talk about weight?
I have a few new pics if anyone cares to see. And that's pretty much it.

Pretty, no?

Best cleavage EVER.

I am SO drunk here.
You can see every drop of alcohol I've had on my face.

Still drunk.

And friends one more time.

6 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

You ARE pretty!!
OH remind me WHY you're on fucking diet!

Anonymous said...

I concur with Doc. You are soooo beautiful!

Unknown said...

I'm sick and tired of thin girls saying they're fat. If you post another I'm fat or whatever post, I swear I'll send you an e-mail you'll never forget. A pic of my cell phone hiding in my belly blubber. DO YOU WANT TO SEE THAT?

I thought not.

SM

Krissie said...

I don't care what you say, I don't care if all of you are fatter than me. I'm unhappy with what I look like, OK?
And if I think I'm fat and need to lose weight, I will do so! So shut up.

Van said...

Despite of you might think Krissie, I also think that you look GOOD!
But we always feel we don't like something about ourselves.
One thing is what others see and another thing is what we see in the mirror.
So, once again, I totally understand you.
I hope you achieve your goal in weight loss.
I am trying too.
:)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP YOURSELF! BRAT!!!

Oh and Van, you write words and all I can read is "blah blah blah"!