Saturday 13 December 2008

You're a bum, you're a punk, you're an old slut on junk

According to my friends, I'm a drunk, a ho, a bossy bottom, a fag hag, and a bitch. I wonder what would happen if I ever actually left the house...

That's my gmail status.

Puki disagreed: Btw, ne oodobravam status na gmailu. Da nisam dobro odgojen, rekao bih ti da si full of it :D (Btw, I disapprove of your gmail status. If I weren't brought up this well, I would tell you you're full of it.)

Icy agreed:K:you're a ho?since when?
(meaning: i agree with all the rest)
me: I don't know!
and I know, you beotch
LOL
K: you are sooooo a fag hag
you SO are
me: but it's apparently teh general consensus
I am, I know
10:04 AM I have this friend I keep groping
even though I realise i lack some essential equipment for him lol
K: i'm so taking this sentence out of context
Kristina "I have this friend I keep groping" Devic
me: lol wut?
K: back to the drunk part
me:what drunk part?
anyway, Neri and Sonja keep calling me a ho, a slut, a tramp...
dunno why
K: who are Neri and Sonja?
10:07 AM me: Sonja is my neighbour/friend, and Neri is another WM fandom friend
10:08 AM K: so it's validated by all your friends
from all places
me: apparently
K: you are a drunk, a fag hag,etc
must be truth dude
me: yeah
and yet, I'm at home all the time
10:09 AM alone
sober
schizophrenia FTW, I'd say
10:10 AM cuz I don't remember getting drunk
K: well, maybe you manage to be all those things while at home
me: but there are pictures
LOL
K: see, if you don't even remember, it means you're REALLY a drunk lol
me: ahahhahhahahahahahaa

+shruggs*
wow
+shruggs* ?????
10:22 AM K: hahahahahahhahaha
are you drunk?

8 minutes
10:30 AM me: I must be



ETA: Christel:
so now I'm stuck with faggy photos in my profile
me: ahahahhahaha
11:42 AM hey, i have pics of me drinking that people repost at forums
as a proof I'ma drunk
11:44 AM Christel: haha, your fault for having such so-called friends
me: yeah, I hate them all





In other news, I should probably revise the choice of websites I frequent when I find myself participating in this conversation:

me: BECAUSE NOTHING SAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS LIKE FISTING A PENGUIN AND RAPING THE NATIVITY SCENE. YES.

smn else: SRSLY. IF HE GOT ANY FURTHER INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT IT WOULD CONSTITUTE ANALLY INITIATED SKULL RAPE.

me: A LITTLE KNOWN FACT IS THAT WAS ACTUALLY THE SCENE THAT GOT CUT OUT OF "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE".

This pile of crap was brought to you by the dead pig in the garage.

7 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I must be stupid.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

nicbeast said...

*blink blink blink*

Krissie said...

Nothing, Bel, why?

You do that a lot lately, Nic.

nicbeast said...

No...YOU make me do that a lot! lolol

Krissie said...

Don't be ridiculous.

nicbeast said...

Am I? AM I????

LadyN said...

lol @ ho part.
Why? Cuz you issss, playah!