Sunday 14 December 2008

If tomorrow never comes

I am without a doubt the most morbid person in my family. But sometimes, someone else gets aboard with it.

Sis: If I died, what would you dress me into?
Me: Something white-ish, you're still rather young.
Sis: Moooooooo-oom! Kristina doesn't love meeee!
Me (internally): LOL WUT?
Mom: Huh?
Sis: I asked her what she'd dress me into if I died and she immediately answered!
Me: Wait... what??
Sis: If I'd asked you, you would've gone crazy on me and started shouting "Don't talk like that!", and she just... answered.
Me: Oh. My. God. *inner headbang* You asked, okay? And it's not like I think about it all the time, I just said the first thing that came to mind.
Sis: Sometimes I think about me dying. The other day I was going to work and I was thinking about it, and I got really sad, I almost started crying. I think it would be really sad if I died, you know?
Me: It's a good thing you love yourself so much so it doesn't even matter if I love you or not. Jeez.
Mom: *looking at us incredulously*
Me: But come on, I'd be sad, too, probably.
Mom: Yeah, you love each other a lot, she'd probably kill herself.
Sis (looks at me): Nah, we don't love each other.
Me (looking at her): Yeah, we tolerate each other at best.
(everyone laughs)
Sis: I think it'd be easier for us if Dad died first.
Mom: *blink blink*
Me: Oh yeah, totally.
Mom: What do you mean?
Me: The three of us, we'd support each other, we'd stick together. If you died, Valentina would probably get married as soon as possible and move away, have her own life...
Mom (nodding):... Dad would drink all the time, and you'd...
In unison: ... kill self.
Me: Haha, yeah.
Sis: And what if she killed herself?
Me (bending over, laughing till tears start running): Oh God, this is priceless! In every scenario I end up killing myself! No one ever considers the possibility of me just... dying.
Sis (laughs): Haha, yeah.

Heh. A person tries to kill self once or twice and can never live it down.

15 spoke back:

nicbeast said...

*blank stare*

Better?

LadyN said...

I wouldn't want to be dressed in White, I'd look fatter...uh huh, no way.

And Don't try the 'kill yourself' thing again. I'll have none of it. Don't make me pray for you!

nicbeast said...

@ LadyN "Don't make me pray for you!"

Ma? Is that you?

Krissie said...

Religious freaks! GTFO!

Anonymous said...

Ah, family.

LadyN said...

LMAO! Nic. Sounds familiar huh?

And K, I don't speak abbreviations! Stop mumbling! Only lol's and lmao's. My smarts only goes so far........FYI.

Krissie said...

Aw Neri, did GTFO confuse you?
It stands for GET THE FUCK OUT. There, all better now, yes?

LadyN said...

Oh thank you!
I'll add that to my vocal just for you...

Though I was hoping for "Go blank Fuck an Octopus" or something.... It would make sense with your theme lately

Get the fuck out sounds much better! *relief*
I'll go ahead and do so now. Spanks!

Krissie said...

Go TO fuck an octopus?

It's not that hard to come up with something to fill the blank once you employ your brain. :P

nicbeast said...

@ Krissie "Religious freaks! GTFO!"

Dad?

Krissie said...

Yes, dear?

LadyN said...

Hey! I'm the one that came up with the "go" and "fuck an octopus!" words.You only came up with "to". Now who's the one using her brains here!!! I beg to differ! LOL
*shrug* I thought it was brilliance.

LMAO Nic!

Krissie said...

Defensive much? LMAO (That's LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, FYI [which is FOR YOUR INFORMATION].)

LadyN said...

Oh! Go to fuck an Octopus!(tm)

*holds back laugh* Imma trademark that shit and take it with me!!

LadyN said...

*reads back*

Wow that was mean to say huh? :-/
I really don't think you should go anywhere near an octopus! No one should, really. Unless of course you eat it from a tin can and it's already dead - with veggies or whateves....

Ok now I'm just blabbering. I'll just take it back and really GTFO... :-/