Tuesday 16 December 2008

The gift you give me


I'm speechless, people. Really. Radio Plus and people there kick ass with how awesome they are.

There's a show Tuesday's night about books and they usually announce the book they'll be talking about and then at the end you can call and win it. So today they were going to introduce a book by ma favourite contemporary Croatian author, Renato Baretić and I went crazy at the forum screaming something like OMG I WAAAANT EEEEEEEET! But I had classes in the evening and couldn't listen to the show nor call, so I said that, adding a bunch of crying smilies.

And then... THEN! I got home some 20 minutes ago and found a message on Facebook from Danijela, one of the hosts from R+, saying the book is mine and is waiting for me at the station.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hotel Grand, I'm coming to get you tomorrow! Happy birthday /Christmas to me from Radio Plus!

9 spoke back:

nicbeast said...

YAY!

Krissie said...

SO MUCH YAY!

LadyN said...

Ohhhh coollll, I've never won nothin in my life!

When's your b-day btw?

Krissie said...

I don't wanna say. :D

LadyN said...

Muahahaha I sooo knowwwww! *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

I AM asking about your love life, so you better tell me ;)

Krissie said...

There is nothing going on in my love life. In fact, my love life doesn't exist. It's been last seen in 2006. It's presumed dead.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Yay you!

Can you believe I still haven't read Baretić's Osmi povjerenik!? I know I'm so lame.

Have fun reading!

Krissie said...

YOU! Go read it now!