Wednesday 24 December 2008

Happy Christmas your arse, I pray God it's our last

I can't believe I have to leave home in a few days. What the fuck was I thinking?

I hate everything so much right now, I don't even wanna go out tonight and I ALWAYS go out Christmas Eve.

Stupid tree decorating. Can't anyone else do it for once? It's so annoying, I could kick someone's ass.

I hate my stupid time zone, I missed the incest post at CL_SPN. By the time I wake up, all the fun is already over. Fuck you, time zone!

Fuck you, bank, for sending me the notice TODAY that my card is valid till the end of the year. When am I supposed to pick up the new one, huh? I can't believe I have to go to the city on SATURDAY MORNING. Fuck you, bank, OK? FUCK. YOU.

I can't even get drunk and I really really want to. But my stupid stomach refuses to hold more than two drinks at a time. So fuck off, stomach, you're no friend of mine.

My coffee's gone completely cold and it's plain gross.

Christmas wheat is dying and it's not even Christmas yet. Not that I give a fuck.

This is the worst day ever.

Merry fucking Christmas.

9 spoke back:

sonja said...

shvacam u potpunosti i kompletno!
sere mi se od svega,iskeno;od prenapuhanosti ovih blagdana posebno!
nije mi do bora,do tih akcija...
nisam s eni ispovjedala!
taki mi mood! et...
eventualno kucni ROH.

Krissie said...

Bit će da te jako puklo nezadovoljstvo kad osjeti potrebu da komentiraš.
A loše je, morat ćemo se napit, nema druge.
Šta je ROH?

Anonymous said...

Rano Opijanje u Hrvata?

Krissie said...

Mislim da si na dobrom tragu, Jeleno.

sonja said...

ljiljo hvala ti R-OH!! ALKOHOL VULGARIS :P

Krissie said...

A lega, stavi crticu!

LadyN said...

wow.
Merry fucking Christmas to you too! Woot! :-D

Anonymous said...

Let's drink on that.

Merry ducking Christmas to you too!

Anonymous said...

Fucking, of course :)