Tuesday 9 December 2008

You drive me up the wall

So. The Boy. Is apparently smarter than me. That... I didn't see it coming. And I don't know if I like it.

He said something and I said: "I don't have a reply to that. I'm thinking, but I've got nothing." And he went: "BWAHAHAHAHAHA." Um... excuse me?! So I said: "OK, OK, you win." and he said: "Oh it's so much more than win." *chagrined*

And then he quoted Eminem and I said I reserved the right to use that against him at any given moment. But then he pointed out I liked new Beyonce, so I shut up. *more chagrined*

Then we were talking about whatever, and he said: "I'm actually 18." "I know", I replied. "Eminem outed you. Also, I'm actually 13, so." And he said: "I know, The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants outed you." *even more chagrined*

18 spoke back:

nicbeast said...

Hmmmmm...*chagrined*

Krissie said...

I KNOW, RIGHT? LOL

nicbeast said...

Careful...how I ended up with "The Man" *grins*

I will come to Croatia for your wedding you know...

Krissie said...

LOL Nic, I'd love to have you on my wedding, but I won't have one. Not with this guy, not with anyone.
Even if I do get married someday, there won't be a wedding. Ugh, I hate them.

nicbeast said...

So selfish...the wedding is not for you!!!! IT'S FOR US!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Krissie said...

There shall be no wedding for anyone, not me, not you, not us. Is that clear?

nicbeast said...

Can you clarify "anyone, not me, not you, not us"?

Krissie said...

Yes. There shall be no wedding of mine for anyone, not me, not you, not us.
You can have your own anytime.

nicbeast said...

So, are you trying to say there will be no wedding of any kind? What if I threw you a surprise wedding?

Krissie said...

Then I'd threw you a surprise homicide.

nicbeast said...

Well what if some anonymous person threw you a surprise wedding? What then?

Krissie said...

I'd pull Julia Roberts.
NO WEDDING FOR ME!

nicbeast said...

What if JULIA threw you a surprise wedding!!!!

Krissie said...

Clearly, I would have to kill myself for there would be no other way of avoiding it then.

nicbeast said...

It would be tough, but I'm sure we could find a way!

LadyN said...

Who is this little rascal?!
And did you beat him for out smarting you?!

unless he's the facebook guy you're flirting with, then I'd say...beat him gooooood. ;-)

LadyN said...

btw...I'd soooo go to this wedding Julia throws for you. I can help with the surprise invitations. Count me in.

Krissie said...

Yeah, that's the one.

And ENOUGH WITH WEDDING PLANS!