Saturday 20 September 2008

Tonight!

Finally it's Saturday! Kauboji tonight! OMG I'm so excited and can't wait for it. Alas, I've got nothing to wear. Seriously. All I have is jeans. How can I wear jeans to the theatre, how??! the only skirt that was suitable is ruined. The old washing machine managed to bleach out the colour in two places so now there are white spots on dark brown. *furious* And I own no fancy pants. I so fail as a girl. I guess that's another item for my shopping list: fancy pants.

LOL Major Torchwood fail! In the first season we found out Jack Harkness took the name of a captain Jack Harkness after the guy died in WWII. Last night I saw the last two episodes of season 2 and there were these flashbacks to everyone's past and there's Jack, introducing himself as Cpt. Jack Harkness some time in the 19th century! Ahahahahahaha. Inconsistent much? But I still love the show and can't wait for season 3. Which is only gonna have 5 episodes. *sadface* Why the sudden mini-series form, I'll never know.
At least Supernatural is back and it's awesome. Unlike Prison Break which is painful to watch yet impossible to quit. *sigh*

Classes start on October 6. I'm mildly excited about that. It'll be good having some responsibilty and work to do again but when I think of getting up at 6.20am to a cold, dark morning, I just DO NOT WANT. I want summer back!

Next week my sister is going to be on vacation. Do I sense upcoming homicide? (Btw, is it still fratricide if we're both girls?)

2 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I hate winter because it's till dark when the alarm goes off in the morning.

Wear the jeans with a smart shirt and a fancy necklace, high heels.

Also, don't kill your sister.

Krissie said...

I don't have any high heels. And I don't wear jewelry.

And I'll try not to.