Thursday 25 September 2008

Guess The Song

Step 1: Put your iTunes player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 32 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

1. Give me one reason to stay here
2. Remember when I dove into the crowd
3. There you go
4. Now that I've lost everything to you
5. All around me are familiar faces
6. While the choir sang, Ave Maria
7. You can dance every dance with the guy
8. I'm gonna be here for you baby
9. Early in the evening just about supper time
10. The rain falls down, falls on me
11. Get back on track, pick me up some bottles of booze
12. Lay where you're laying
13. I get up, and nothing gets me down
14. He spends his nights in California
15.
Oh mama, I'm in fear for my life
16. Hey lady, you got the love I need
17. I never seem to find a reason
18. We'll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet
19. I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
20. You think your days are uneventful
21. You took your coat off and stood in the rain
22. Step one: you say we need to talk
23. Does he love me I wanna know
24. And my words will be here when I'm gone
25. They paved paradise, put up a parking lot
26. I woke up today in London
27. Not that you're the one
28. When I was younger I believed that dreams came true
29. Is it still me that makes you sweat?
30. Please allow me to introduce myself
31. You could've been the real one
32. Children behave

8 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Damn it ! I know like SO many of those songs! But as for titles and artists??? HA ! Fat chance, I'm so lame at that whole remembering thing.

Good taste btw :)
Not that I'd expect anything less.

Krissie said...

LOL Thank you for playing.

D-HOR said...

29. Is it still me that makes you sweat?

Oh. Oh myyyyyy. I feel a cold shower coming on.

Krissie said...

But that's still not guessing the song. LMAO

LadyN said...

1-15: Electronic

16: I do got it, baby! ;-)

17-32: Electronic.

You have good taste in music. I knew I liked you. ;-)

Van said...

Oh boy....
I didn't guess any of these songs.
WTF!
loooool

Krissie said...

You guys suck at this game.

D-HOR said...

We really sort of do.