Sunday 7 September 2008

Randomness Or How I Got A Life

I've been clicking on New Post a lot in the past few days but every time I'd found myself with nothing to say. I still got nothing but I figured I'd let you know I was still alive.

Studying. That sucks as ever.
Watching Torchwood. That's just keeps getting better.
Meeting people. That's somehow easier since I've been at Krk.

I was at Puki's (from the R+ forum) for a BBQ yesterday. There were 8 of us and it was nice. Comfortable. And the food was good. There were pics taken for you to see. There were videos made with the close-ups of my boobs but I doubt I'll ever have a copy of that. Sorry, pervs.

Ivana and Andrej

Goran, Ivan, Igor, Miljenko and Ivan

Andrej and Igor

Miljenko and me

Miljenko, Ivan and Andrej: boys with guitars = <3>
Ivan and me

The day before that I had lunch with Sonja. We were in Kovač Čarda where they make the best fish stew in the area. Again, good food, lovely time.

Maja's dad got us the tickets for Živko Anočić's new play, Kauboji (The Cowboys). September 20 is the day. I cannot fucking wait to see him on stage again! It's pure magic, I'm telling you. And hotness. And yeah, sure, he's also really good at what he does.

So you see, it's like I almost got myself a life.

19 spoke back:

cvilim said...

Wooooow! Does that mean that we are going out when I return to Osijek in a month?

Anonymous said...

Igor looks cute... wink wink nudge nudge

Krissie said...

LOL Maybe, maybe...

Oh Erica... no.

nicbeast said...

Yay you!!! A life!!!

*wonders what that's like...*
*goes back to studying*

Van said...

Its good that you have a life.
Living la vida loca!

Now, speaking about boobs... Miljenko's cigarette is on your niple, lmao!

Krissie said...

Oh Nic, way to remind me of what I oughtta be doing.

That is a very weird observation, Van. Thank you for it.

Anonymous said...

You gonna change your lay-out every day now? lol

D-HOR said...

Did it just get dark in here?

D-HOR said...

and p.s. MORE pictures of Igor please. HOTTIE !

Krissie said...

I can't seem tot find one I like, Bel.

Yes, Hor.
And I just don't get it, everyone seems to be finding him hot, when his chin is really weird and his entire face is thus weird as well.

nicbeast said...

*Looks for torch*

Krissie said...

LOLOLOLOLOL Nic!

D-HOR said...

He has a chin? huh? He's hot I didn't notice anything but supreme hot-ness. Maybe he just takes a good picture?

D-HOR said...

Okay so it's a big chin, I went back and looked, but it's a big HOT chin connected to that face with those eyes. More pictures please.

and OMG ! I took a closer look at the boys with guitars and I SO TOTALLY HAVE the exact same guitar as the guy with the red one w/ white lining. How cool is that? Wait - did it have an electric pick-up? Ok never mind, I just thought that was cool.

Krissie said...

More of Igor. Knock yourself out.

LadyN said...

I vote for Igor too!
Yet, I keep saying his name out loud and all I think about is this cute little guy here.

*shrugs* I there a connection there?
Either way I think both of them are cute!

I see a guitar too. Did you sing along to the folk songs?! :-D awww, looks fun! Look at you all getting a life. Proud of ya hun. ;-)

nicbeast said...

I LOVE EEYORE!!!!!!!

LadyN said...

2 votes for EEYORE!!!
lmao!

cvilim said...

I don't like him!!!