Wednesday 24 September 2008

Or Should I Say Vagblocking?*

I'm trying to go over the new Kings of Leon's album but every time I start listening to music, my sister decides it's TV watching time. So I like Sex On Fire and Use Somebody so far, but I never got to the second half of the album.

I also tried to watch Wanted today but remember my family that is at home this week? Well. They then decided it was just the time to do a great autumn cleaning of our room. You should know that when I say they, I mean my Mother and my sister (That film cannot be that important! Uh... Excuse me but James McAvoy? Is important.). They also made my Dad do stuff. He's making a closet for the hallway and then he's gonna have to paint it. The hallway not the closet. Except that he's also gonna have to paint the old hallway closet and move it to their bedroom.

You know that feeling when you have no plans for the day but you wake up at 7am anyway and then, having realised you've got nothing to get up for, you just roll over and continue sleeping? Mmmm yes. Except no. Because my parents tend to get up a little after 7 and then have loud conversations over coffee. Combine that with a tiny house made of paper-thin walls and you get me up at 7.30. And the best part: the surprise on my Mom's face accompanying the sentence: Why are you up so early?!

But then again, maybe it's not them. Maybe I get up at 7.30 because I go to sleep at 10.30. Now, why would I be doing that when I have nothing to get up for? Because I had to promise I'll be turning the PC off when my sister goes to sleep. And that's early. It also explains my sudden disappearances from chats. And you know, I made my peace with my family cockblocking (or should I say vagblocking?) my private life in reality, but to be depriving me of my virtual life as well?! Seriously.

*No, you're not crazy. The title has got nothing to do with the post.

13 spoke back:

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Assholes.

I knew a post like this was going to come but I was holding out hope for you know, like a miracle or something.

Got a tent? You could go camping! :P

Go for a walk around your beautiful city and take me lots of pictures so I can see where you live some more. It's pretty there and I want to see something besides the ghetto.

Off you go. Shoo !

Krissie said...

I don't live there, I go to school there.

Also, it's cold here, man. And I'm not an outdoor girl at best of times, let alone at almost winter. Why do you hate me??! You go camping!

D-HOR said...

I can't camp in the ghetto hor I'd get my tee-pee robbed!

Why is it so cold there? It's like 80 here today. I didn't know the big C. was that far different climate wise.

Now, go put on some gloves, a hat, a heavy coat and go take pictures of your neighborhood. Find something beautiful in the simplistic.

(shoo!) :P

Krissie said...

Your optimism and cheerfulness are making me wanna puke.
It could also be sleep and net-surfing deprivation, I'm not sure.

D-HOR said...

You're ON the internet right now aren't you? :P !!!! lol

*ducking for punch*

Krissie said...

It's 9.30pm. All the cool kids come at 11. :P

D-HOR said...

I've never been one of the cool kidz. Damn it I'm not even cool in chroayeshhuh.

So you're an early bird too? I'm never late, always embarrasingly early.

Krissie said...

LOL Same here.

And damn, you're TOO cool for Krowayusha, baby.

Off topic: I'm looking at this guy's pics on Facebook. Man, two years ago when I slept with him, he was so hot. Now he looks awful! It's embarrassing. What was I thinking?!

D-HOR said...

So you're a facebook and myspace stalker too? We really are friends. And it's been 2 years! Maybe he's on meth now or went balding or gained weight or just plain got ugly. It happens.

Mine got hotter - now THAT sux.
Fo shizzile.

One happy thought - you're looking better than ever so he feels MUCH more lame than you.

Krissie said...

I know, I'm so pretty. LMAO
And yeah, he's totally on something and he's gained weight and stuff. Ugh.

LOL Sucks to find out that they're hotter than before. Mocking them on one's blog is much more fun than regretting letting them go.

D-HOR said...

No regrets but damn it I would have liked to have screwed the hotter version.

Krissie said...

Ahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG, I love you.

Van said...

I think I know what you mean about the noise in the morning but with me it happens in the night when you are trying to sleep.
My bed room wall is the neighbour's living room.
And I don't know what kind of construction the constructor did but I can hear everything that's going on in their living room.
Even if they are watching TV not too loud but its enough to lose my sleep some nights. BASTARDS!!
THAT PISSES ME OFF so muchhhhhh!
So I know what you mean here.
I am looking forward to see what you think of Wanted.
lol