Wednesday 17 September 2008

Photographing!

I promise, this won't turn into one of those pictures-only blogs. But for now, please, bear with me. Oh and the editing is fun! Not to mention that it prettifies EVERYTHING! And now, the story behind the pics.

I went to the city today to meet with Nikolina. You remember my BFF, right? So here I am, ready to go, but before - *SNAP*!

Oh hello, city! Long time no see, since last Friday. Good to see the cathedral's still standing.

The fountain on the main square is on. Good. Gives me something to photograph while I wait for Nikolina.

Running into high school friends, especially the one you shared desk with for 3 years, is great! Hi, Jelena, good to see you! What's up? How's life?

Finally, she arrives. No she wasn't late, I was early.

Gorgeous BFFs are gorgeous.

And the new haircut!!! Eeeeeee!

So... How's love life? Any new jailbaits to tell me about?
There were, but you didn't hear that from me.

5 spoke back:

cvilim said...

Wow, nisam vidio Jelenu sto godina. Šta ona radi u životu? A na slici si ispala super - tako stvarno izgledaš. (i boli me kurac što mi ne vjeruješ)

Krissie said...

Ona ti radi u nekoj banci, al traži posao u struci.

Na toj slici s Jelenom, misliš? Da, znam. Zadovoljna sam tom slikom.
I hvala. :)

Van said...

I love watching pic from other places!
The cathedral is what most impressed me because its so diferent from the ones here.
Do you know how many years it has?
Or when was it built?
I need historic details ;)
Thanks!

Krissie said...

Ah crap. I hate history.

But anywayz. It was built between 1894 and 1898. The tower is 90 meters high. It's not really a cathedral either, just the main church in the city, but no one calls it anything but cathedral so there you have it. Oh and it's the church of St. Peter and Paul.

Van said...

Thank youuuu!
I like to know these details.
Its a very interesting building because it's so diferent of what we have here ;)