Monday 1 September 2008

Seriously.

I went to see my aunt today because when she came to see me on Saturday, I was asleep. Gimme a break, I travelled all night. So I went to see her and the conversation went something like this:
- How was it?
- Oh, so so good. I wish I could go back.
- Did you meet someone?
- I am. NOT. Having. This conversation.
- Why not? Did anyone fancy you?
- OMG. *inner headbang*
- Whaat?
- Look. The ones that fancied me I didn't fancy, OK? Same old, same old.
- Well, are you gonna be alone for the rest...
- OH MY GOOOOOD! I've been having this conversation all summer long, I am not having it now! I'll be leaving now, OK?
- Uh... yeah. Thanks for coming.
- Sure.

15 spoke back:

Van said...

OMG!
WTF!
How can she do that to you?
Family can be like that sometimes, though.
May the force be with you sister :)

D-HOR said...

Your auntie is a douchebag.

The end.

cvilim said...

So, are you gonna be alone for the rest of your life? Why didn't you meet someone?

Krissie said...

She's 70, give her a break. Then again, she's been married briefly when she was 19 or so, divorced withing a year or two and been single ever since.The pot calling the kettle black much?

Cvilim, about those vibrating toothbrushes... Where would a girl like me get one? :D

D-HOR said...

ok fine, and OLD douchebag

Krissie said...

LOLOLOLOLOL Hor!

cvilim said...

I thought you'll never ask... :-)

Here, http://www.funfactory.de/produkte.php?produktid=230&pmenuid=25&

And until you can afford it, look in ANY store for that toothbrush ;-)

Krissie said...

Lucky me with friends like you. :)

D-HOR said...

OHHHH!!!!! I HAVE one of those toothbrushes !!!!!

I'm guessing that's not a surprise huh?

And it is very affective in case you're wondering. I'm sure my vagina has no gingevitis. Now as for cavities. . .

D-HOR said...

BTW I did write you a for real letter - by hand and everything. You know, to be pen-pals or whatever while you were gone? Yeah, I'm a lazy bastard and it's still here on my desk. But I DID write to you. Just so's you know.

Krissie said...

Of course you have one of those.

And I believe you.

D-HOR said...

Thank You.
:P

So do they have sex toy stores there? Just get a dildo - and a safe box, and call it good.

cvilim said...

http://www.magic-market.hr/nova/

You don't even have to go anywhere, they have home delivery option ;-)

But for that toothbrush, I meant every store, not just sex shop...

Krissie said...

We have sex stores. I think. Never seen one, never been in one. *ahem* Moving on...

LadyN said...

I hate when this happens.
Story of my life at family reunions.

To hell with them I say!
>-|