Monday 15 September 2008

Look At My Shiny New Toy!

You guys! I bought me a camera! A real digital camera! I'm so excited about this! (What would explain all the exclamation marks.) I can't wait for the battery to charge so I can start photographing stuff. And when I say stuff, I mean people. I expect to annoy the shit out of everyone in the next few days till I get bored of it. LOL
But of course, there had to be some trouble about it. See, I took Jelena who photographs weddings and stuff with me, for her expertize. So we went to a store, and we took our time, compared a few cameras and decided this one the one for me. Yay! I paid, grabbed my bag happily and strolled off into the sunset.
Well, to a pizzeria for lunch, really. Once we were there, Jelena took the camera out of the box to show me how to use it. Only it wasn't the camera I had picked. They gave me a different model! Stoopid people in the stoopid store! We had to go back to exchange it. "You gave me the wrong camera", I said to the woman and you won't believe what she said to me. She said: "Did you want a different colour?" Yeah, that's it. This one's black and I really wanted a pink one. What the fuck?! "I want the one with chargeable batteries, you moron, not this crap you gave me instead!" (Yeah, OK, I didn't say the part with the moron and the crap cuz I'm nice like that but I was thinking it.) So the dude that actually sold me the camera comes and goes: "That's not the camera you bought." No shit, Sherlock. But all is well that ends well. They gave me the right camera and here it is, my shiny new toy:

EEEEEEEEEE! First pics!
Daddy

Creepy blurry eyes of mine

11 spoke back:

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Shit !! For REAL !!??? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! OMG YYYAAAAYYYY !!!!!!!!

Now show us your BOOBS !

HA :P

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Ok I'm sorry but this a big day - YAY YAY YAY YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!


*jumping up and down*

EEEEEE!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Krissie said...

LOL Boobs are on the way.
OK, they're not, but maybe if you're really good, I'll flash just you.

Why a big day? Moving or what?

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

No silly, for YOU :P The camera :)

Krissie said...

Oh.

Ahahahahahaha. *dumb*

cvilim said...

Take a photo of your new camera with new camera!

Krissie said...

Oh aren't you a smart-ass.

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

OH ! I'm Gringa! Awwwwwww you're so sweet :) Thank You :) *shy feet shuffle* :P

Krissie said...

LMAO @ *shy feet shuffle* cuz I can totally picture you doing it.

LadyN said...

Wowey!!! Yey!
and that's a good one too! Good for you hun!

Does this mean now we'll be bombarded by bathroom pics of you for myspace?! What? i got tons!

YEY! can't wait! :-D

oh and cuz you're nice? Really? *confused*

nicbeast said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Fun!