Saturday 28 April 2007

Meet People? Not Meet People?

It seems to me like it's been a while since I wrote stuff for the sake of writing stuff. lol So I'm doing that now.
There's a guy at R+ forum asking me to go out with the bunch of them. They got together after they've met at the forum so now they hang out often. I don't know, I'm not into the whole going out thing and I don't make friends that easily and I am really boring. I am. When I go out, I am the girl that just stands there, rolls her eyes at drunk people/kids, doesn't dance and keeps saying "I hate this music." so I'm the real party-breaker. And I don't like that person but can't help being it. So I'm making up excuses not to go and meet them even though they do seem like a fun bunch.
Anyhoo... I should be studying now and I intend to, seriously. The work has piled up nicely. lol Why did I return to school again? WHY?!
I'm bored. Maybe I could work out. LMAO I can't believe I thought that with a straight face. I weighed myself in the morning, I think I lost 1 kilo. That's not much but at least it's something. I hope I'll be under 60 soon. Maybe then I'll be going out in public! LOL

0 spoke back: