Saturday 7 April 2007

40 Things Rarely Asked

1.Have you ever been searched by the Cops?
At the stadium, before a game; other than that, no.

2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
Not really.

3. When is the last time you've been swimming in a lake?
A few years ago, at this lake in my village.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or by yourself?
By myself, definitely.

5. When was the last time you went to the beach?.
Last year, at Krk. See?


6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not really.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes.

8. Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?
Britney at beginning, Christina now.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
Depends on the ex.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I know the basics.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I don't think so.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
For Karlovacko pivo (a kind of beer) with my favourite Croatian actor.

13.What snack do you eat the most?
I suppose chocolate but I'm on a diet now so none of that
this Easter...

15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco?
I don't know what it is..

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
???

17. Have you ever sang to anybody and meant it?
No.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Quite often.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I wish I remebered.

20. Can you name 5 songs by N'SYNC?
I'm afraid I can (I have a CD and no, I cannot explain it).

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Nothing. LMAO

.22. Do you believe in love at first sight.
Yes. Well, attraction, maybe not exactly love.

23. Do you put salt on a turkey dinner?
Don't you?

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

25. What cell phone company do you use?
T-Mobile.

26.Do you like bananas?
So-so.

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes.

28. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas, nighties, T-shirts...

29. Been caught stealing?
No. Probably cuz I don't steal.

30. Do you pee in the pool?
5th Amendment...

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
Can't think of anyone right now.

32. Bluegrass or Rap?
Bluegrass.

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Wentworth Miller. DUH.

34. Skim, or whole milk?
Skim.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Liver, fried with garlic. *shudder*

36. Windows or Macintosh?
I have Windows.

37. Did you ever play the game "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"?
Hmm... I think not.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Probably. I'm not all that nice.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
No.

40. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
Not so much sang as danced.


0 spoke back: