Friday 27 April 2007

A Day At Uni

Just a quick overview of my day:
I got a B on partial exam in Introduction to Linguisctics (yesterday).
It was the HT day and his sideburns are shorter and glasses still look damn sexy and it was really hard for me to stay focused on the class today. I totally failed and giggled all the time and was making inappropriate comments about my MARRIED PROFESSOR, for crying out loud! Not to him, obviously, to Maja and Anja.
We finally did the "Famous Americans" presentation and when I was talking about Pamela, Martina started playing the Baywatch clip and everyone started to clap and cheer and I just stopped in the middle of my sentence and said: Whatever, you don't really care so just watch the clip!
We're (Maja and me) skipping P.E. tomorrow! Yaay! We're working on our Intro to Linguistics paper. Blah!
Check this out: because of Labour Day on May 1, we're not having classes on Monday April 30 either. And on Wednesday May 2, the one class we were supposed to have - the professor is not gonna be there! So it's gonna be a LOOONG weekend for us! LMAO Unfortunately, I'll have to study a lot cuz I'm having a really hard partial exam on Thursday. Still, 5 days off are 5 days off!
And today I saw E5 of S1 for the first time! Can you believe it? I have never seen "English, Fitz and Percy" before! Thanks, Doc, for making this possible! I LOVE YOU!

0 spoke back: