Sunday 22 April 2007

Boring Saturday

I thought I didn't write anything yesterday but apparently I did. LOL That's how interesting and important that was.
Today is gonna be no different.
I finally finished my bloody Language Practice presentation. I honestly don't know for how many hours I've been doing it. It's the fucking PowerPoint. Well, it's actually me who doesn't really know how to work with it so it's always the discovering of everything at the beginning. Sort of like learning how to walk every morning would be. Time consuming and bloody annoying. But it's done and I'm proud of myself for not having it left for tomorrow although it was the original plan. Yaaay me.
Sister bought Orbitrek yesterday. I tried it out this morning. I had to get off after only 10 minutes. I suck. It almost killed me.
I intend to watch Supernatural Tonight since I totally missed the first episode last week. Not like I forgot about it or anything, it was too much fun chatting with Doc and WFW (SISTAHS!!!!) on msn, so I'm checking it out tonight.
The word on the street is that the latest Went's date is in fact his mother. That sure does sound much better than another date in one week period. Not that I care. A certain Fortune Teller predicted I will never sleep with him anyway! LMFAO (Thanks, Dani, that was bloody hilarious!)
Well, it's time for this girl to hit the sack. It's been an exciting Saturday. ... NOT!

0 spoke back: