Saturday 14 April 2007

Friday Blabber

This has been quite a pleasant day so far. It's really sunny and warm outside. One might wonder why I am inside then. Well, I've been outside, catching some sun, listening to some depressing music, reading Emma (that girl so wonderfully manipulative, I love it), petting my dog... Then it got ot warm and I simply had to get inside.
We skipped P.E. today. It was no day for sweating in a gloomy room. We sat by the river instead, sipped our coffees, gossiped about everyone we know... Good times.
The copy-guy was being rude today again. I had a few things to copy and I gave him the first few papers and then he moved to the next customer instead of copying the rest of what I had. So I said: I'm not done yet. and he said: I haven't even started yet. Ok, that was funny. Or at least it sounded funny to my dirty little mind. But other than that, he was just unkind. We didn't appreciate it.

UPDATE: 45min later
I wanted to go out and get drunk, just felt like it, but my friend has to study. Damn! One time I actually feel like going out and then I can't. Oh well... That won't happen so soon again.

0 spoke back: