Wednesday 28 February 2007

Uni Blabber

Well, this has been a loooooooong day. I got up at 5am! We're not meant to get up at that hour! Anyway, I went to the stupid Hungarian with 3 other colleagues from my study group but then it turned out that we cannot take that class. Stupid non-functioning University! So we had to sign out of it (not that I'm sorry!) and we took 2 other elective courses, both in English, Sociolinguistics and Shakespeare and the Theory of Literature but maybe we won't be needing both of those (stupid mix up with ECTS points in the 1st semester!). We'll know everything on Thursday and then, hopefully, I'll be able to get rid of the stupid Shakespeare.
Then we had Essay Writing. I liked that. It seems useful and I liked the professor. Ok, it had to do a lot with the fact that the professor seemed to like me too. She was talking about her class and digressed then stopped and asked: Where was I with this? and I said: At the instructions. and she pointed her finger at me and said: Right! then continued. So she was talking again then suddenly paused and asked: What's the word for... for... dosljedno? and I said: Consistent. Then she pointed her finger at me again and asked for my name and said she'll make me a demonstrator (it's a student that does stuff but I'm not sure exactly what) and I went: No, no! but she told her assistant to circle my name on the list or else she'd forget it. I'm not sure if she actually meant anything by it but if she did, what on Earth did I get myself into with 4 words??!
Well, that's about it. Tomorrow I have only one class in the morning (THANK GOD!!!) and then I'm free for the rest of the day. There'll be a lot of sleeping going on...

0 spoke back: