Sunday 25 February 2007

Saturday Blabber

I am so boooored. Seriously. It's Saturday night and I feel like banging my head against the wall. I asked a friend to go out but we didn't.
I guess the highlight of the evening will be getting really depressed watching "Brokeback Mountain".
Must I mention I'm also hungry?
Yeah, partying all the way here...
Sister's bf said he would take me to the city so I can rent a movie and I already decided I was gonna take "Mr & Mrs Smith" (I know, you're probably laughing, or maybe hating me for liking Brad Pitt) because I wanted to watch something that requres no brain at all and also something with a lot of accumulated hotness but then he left to a dinner with friends.
I like my sister's bf but this was just wrong. I think a serious conversation is about to take place...

0 spoke back: