Saturday 24 February 2007

Uni Blabber & Summer Plans

I totally aced Phonetics and Phonology! Yaaay!
And I got a B in Introduction to Literature!
Total score: 5 exams taken, one A and four Bs.!Totally better than expected!
My poor mom was yelling across the street to a neighbour how I did. She claims the woman asked her about it but I doubt it.
Well, let her enjoy it while it lasts.

We had to take an additional elective course and most of us took Hungarian. It's gonna be fun, I hope. Well, either fun or a nightmare.

I realized I won't be able to go back to Krk to work during the summer. No way.
Too much studying I'll have to do over the summer so I'll have to stay home.
But Maja asked me to come with her for a week of vacation to Krk.
(It seems noe like there's only one island at Croatian coast. It's just a coincidence, I assure you.)
But it's a long time till summer comes and I'll probably make Maja hate me for some reason in between so let's not make a big deal out of it.
Nevertheless, Maja, it was very very sweet of you to invite me and it means more to me than you'll ever know.

0 spoke back: