Tuesday 27 February 2007

Oscars Review

So, the Oscars...
All right, I admit it, I watched the tape, I totally couldn't stay awake.
Anyway... As I didn't see any of the movies yet, I watched the dresses. It's hard to have favourites when none of the nominees was Went.
So, what did I like?
*gets notes* *really* *stop laughing*
~ Leo was adorable blushing when Ellen mentioned him and said she had no joke, just wanted to give the ladies the opportunity to look at him for a few seconds.
~ Abigail & Jaden were sooooo cute! And boy, that kid reacts fast! Must have got it from his daddy!
~ Sound Effects Choir - oh my God! How cool was that? Making all those effects on the spot? Amazing!
~ In the breaks, I loved the quotes from movies that were popping up: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! - Hello, Clarice. - Rosebud. - I'm king of the world! - I see dead people. - Show me the money! ...
~ Robert Downey Jr. presenting - I just love him, he's hot!
~ And of course, Kate Winslet looked like a goddess! Very minty! The woman can't go wrong. Gorgeous.
I didn't like what Gwyneth was wearing, it was just blah. And Nicole looked like a Christmas gift. Odd.


And now about me. Just a sentence or two. We got the schedule for the Croatian classes today. So from now on, every Tuesday I'll be leaving my house at 5.40am and returning at 9.50pm. That is all.

0 spoke back: