Saturday 3 February 2007

Uni & The Human Stain

I'm bored. So I'm gonna write some shit for a while.
I had an exam today, "British Culture and Civilization". To tell you the truth, it didn't go all that well. I think we all underestimated it a bit. See, we thought it would mostly be filling the blanks. Well, it was but there were a lot of blanks to fill! 6 pages of questions! And not just filling the blanks, but explaining and stuff! I don't think I did that bad but I certainly didn't do well. And I know, I know oh so well I've got no one to blame but myself! Ok, I should stop whining and await for the results. Then I'll whine with a reason!
I watched The Human Stain today (as I said in my previous post). The movie wasn't that bad, I like movies when people talk a lot and do nothing but I think it was a bit confusing. No, that's not the correct word for it... Maybe not elaborated well enough. Or the director wanted to do a movie about too many things in one and I think he kinda got lost in the process.
Anyway, Wentworth was wonderful. (I know, biased...) But he really was! He is talented, that's for sure! *shaking fist at that guy, John, I think, at Just Jared who said Wentworth needed acting lessons desperately* I really hope he'll do a movie soon. First and foremost, because I want to see him on the big screen and second, because today there's no movie without a love scene! *grinning* So, let's all kneel and pray for Wentworth doing a movie! Oh ok, you can throw in the world peace if you really must...
Hmmm... I'm trying to find something else to write about but I've got nothing to say. I HAVE GOT NOTHING TO SAY. I am boring myself out. I'm gonna go and watch Desperate Housewives re-runs. That's more interesting than hanging out with me.

0 spoke back: