Sunday 25 February 2007

Uni Blabber

Call me crazy but I had this weird and disturbing dream that I was at Uni (most of you know my classes start tomorrow) and there was some mix-up with the schedule. I was confused and lost in it so when I woke up about 20 minutes ago, I immediately turned computer on to check it (our mentor sent us our schedule yesterday). I just wanted to make sure it was still here.
*shakes head at self*
It doesn't even do me that much good since we only got the schedule for English. I'm still in dark about Croatian. Dammit! Now I fear there'll be some major overlapping again... (Or as our professors prefer to say - collision. I know you don't see what's so funny about it but if you heard that damn word 20 000 times in the first week at Uni, you would laugh too!)

0 spoke back: