Friday 9 February 2007

Me & 10 Things...

Yes, this is about me and no, I've got nothing to say!
Just regular Friday morning... Read the papers, ate (a bit too much, I must say) and now I'm just waiting for my friend to arrive. Haven't seen her in a while, between her work and my classes it's not easy to find a gap.

I was wondering what time is it in Korea but it's still feb 9, 7pm. I wonder if he is there already... Are you, Wentworth, are you? Or are you still on the plane (no snakes, hopefully!)? Or are you somewhere taking a walk with She-who-shall-not-be-named?
Obsessed? ME??? Nah...

Damn, I should study. Seriously, I have the entire Hamlet to read - AGAIN! I know, I know, this is getting old... Stop rolling your eyes, I'm bored too!!!!

Tonight is 10 Things I Hate About You on again! Laugh all you want, that's the only teen-movie I like! Well, ok, love. It reminds me of a story I went through with my sister. Wanna hear? K! There was this guy that I sort of slept with once. I liked him but I knew nothing else would happen between us. Then one evening I was at my friend's and her phone rang. She gave me this weird look and told me it was him. Apparently, he phoned my house first and my mom told him where I was and bla-bla-bla, he wanted to meet me that night at this cafe where the bunch of us used to hang out. I agreed (DUH!). As I was on my way there I met my sister who was coming back from school and I asked to come with me (DO NOT YELL AT ME! this was not supposed to be a date, the whole gang was supposed to be there, not just the two of us!!!!) and she did. And to make the long story short, that evening the guy asked my sister to be his girlfriend!!!!! What was I talking about? Oh yes, 10 Things... Remember how in that movie younger sister dates the guy that the older sister slept with once? Well, there you go! Although, my sister did not date this guy! Anyway, I felt pretty stupid. Ask me why I have no self-confidence again. THAT'S WHY!

0 spoke back: