Tuesday 7 April 2009

These things remind me of

Christel sent AJ, MT and me a Gilmore Girls fanvid of Rory and Dean because MT's been having Gilmore Girls marathons for a while now, and I'm almost done with Dark Angel so I'm gonna start with Gilmore Girls. Don't judge me, I'm pretty sure they're both legal in those.

ANYWAY.

When we first watched Gilmore Girls, my sister and I kinda sorta crushed on Dean. From his very first appearance on screen. She said, "Huh. This Dean is kinda cute." and I said, "Yep. Uh-huh." Since then, an episode without Dean was made of fail. Little did we know, so were we.

Because when Gilmore Girls returned for season 2 (or maybe it was 3, I cant really tell, it was a century ago), my sister said, "Oh noes! It's a different Dean!" and I said, "Oh noes! It is!" I have no idea why we thought it was a different guy. Was it the hair? Did he grow taller? I don't know. I just know we spent quite some time mourning the loss of the "cute Dean from the beginning". Because that one was, like, way prettier than the new one. I don't even know.

When we fail, we fail like a family, I guess.

So I was re-watching the first two episodes last night and I don't think my poor old heart can take it.
P.S. He may have been 17 at the time. *facepalm*

8 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Psst, *beckons* I didn't know that Dean was Sam until someone told me.

Krissie said...

Hahaha, ILU. Well, at least I knew that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember him. *dreamy sigh* Although... I think -the -guy -whose name -I -can't -remember- but- was post -Dean -pre -rich -blondie boyfriend to Rory was my favourite. Hottie. Yes. Dean was a cutie.

LadyN said...

Why would they change him?! Sooo not fun.

and i dont remember him in it. Or any of the shows for that matter.

ok i never watched it. Just the ones i left on as background noise while on my comp. I heard it was alright.

LadyN said...

oh and *agrees with the failing together* happens all the time.

Krissie said...

SavMed, the jerk whose name you're looking for is Chad Michael Murray. The Chad. Eww.

They didn't change him, Neri. We were just idiots. LOL, "were".

Anonymous said...

Isn't Chad the blondie from One Tree Hill? ...and your fic lol

This guy is dark haired, pretty mofo from Heroes! Damn, I should just google Gilmore Girls and find out his bloody name.

Krissie said...

Oh, Milo Ventimiglia. Jess. I hated him on GG. He interfered with Rory and Dean. And nobody puts (Baby) Jared in the corner!