Friday 10 April 2009

Just a perfect day, problems all left alone

Today my hair isn't stupid.

My sister, on the other hand...

So I'm watching Gilmore Girls and surprise!, there's Dean. Well, it wasn't much of a surprise since I only D/Led episodes with young Jared. Anyway. This convo ensues:

Sis: Dean! And it's our favourite one, too!

Me: Yeah, about that... *awkward pause* He was the only one.

Sis: What? No!

Me: Yeah.

Sis: Really?! You sure?

Me: *rolls eyes* From the pilot to season 5.

Sis: Huh.

I could totally tell she wasn't convinced. Well, I tried. From now on, this rat has left the failboat. She's on her own.

6 spoke back:

LadyN said...

Loovee the dew! :-D
I need to cut mine. :-/

Krissie said...

That's the beauty of it: I didn't cut it or anything, it was just my same old hair, only AWESOME!

LadyN said...

I love when that happens!
I end up hating my new cut then once it grows juuuust right, it's perfect for like one week. Then i have to cut it again and start the process all over again! LOL

Anonymous said...

You look good ;)

Van said...

Soooo cute!!!
Love the hair and the tee!

Krissie said...

Thanks, gals!