Thursday 2 April 2009

You can't always get what you want

Dear movie theatres in Osijek!

The both of you suck ass. I hate you. GIVE ME FRIDAY THE 13TH! I was promised Jared Padalecki on April 2nd months ago. You, apparently, do not deliver.

Oh and did you know that IMDb says it should've been here on FEBRUARY 26TH? Yeah, NO.

I just want to go to a theatre all alone, sit at a perfect spot with a huge bag of popcorn in my hand, maybe some pumpkin seeds just for the hell of it, and watch Jared Padalecki breathe wearing that T-shirt. Is that too much to ask?

Not only did I not get to see it when the rest of the world did, now I can't see it when Zagreb can? Instead, we get Inkheart, Duplicity, and Monsters vs. Aliens. Brendan Fraser. SERIOUSLY?!

DIAF, theatres in Osijek. Literally.

Kris

2 spoke back:

Van said...

You kick their asses!
At least you got to see Jensen and here the film didn't even aired...crap!
Watch it online is probably a good option.
;)

Krissie said...

I saw it online. I want to see it HUGE. It's WORTH IT.