Thursday 27 November 2008

7 seconds away, just as long as I stay

I got tagged! By Darth sardonic, you know, the guy who wrote a book. This is me not being jealous, not even a little bit. So.

7 things I plan to do before I die: Graduate. Get a job. Move out (just don't tell anyone). Have sex again. Have a baby. Meet at least someone I met online. Make my parents proud.

7 things I do now: Study. Read. Surf. Chat. Resent. Despair. Hope. Love.

7 things I won't do: Say everything that's on my mind. Write the next great novel. Marry. Move out. Be cruel to an animal. Not procrastinate. Do my best.

7 things that attract me in the opposite sex: Arms. Hands. Face. Wit. Intelligence. Nice butt. Making me howl with laughter.

7 celebrities that I admire: Wentworth Miller. Jared Padalecki. Oprah Winfrey. Nick Hornby. Gibonni. Kate Winslet. J.K. Rowling.

7 favorite foods: These rolls my Mum makes with relish, salami and cheese and the best sauce ever. Pizza. Lasagna. Strudel with ham, cheese, sour cream, mushrooms, corn and oregano. Chocolate. Potato chips. Croissants.

Tagging part. Well. If you're reading this and you have a blog, do it. I don't even think there's 7 of you altogether. LOL

8 spoke back:

Van said...

Nice! lool
I don't have a blog of my own.
YET!
So I might just post my "7 seconds away" thing here, lool, if you don't mind of course ;)

7 things I plan to do before I die - Lose weight, have a baby, become a fashion designer, sing to a whole audience, get my graduation in Anatomy, meet in person a virtual friend and meet Wentworth Miller.

7 things I do now - procastinate, watch a lot of tv, handcraft jewelry, argue with bf, chat, work, listen to a lot of music.

7 things I won't do - skydiving, clean the house alone (bf should do it too, dammit), sexual favours, dye my hair blond, borrow my car to my brother (he is like a parasite to my parents), be appart from my family, have sex without a condom.

7 things that attract me in the opposite sex - hands, eyes, mouth, romantic side, no chest hair, fine ass, nice teeth.

7 celebrities I admire - Wentworth Miller, Madonna, James McAvoy, Tyra Banks, Alanis Morissette, J.K. Rolling, Rania (Queen of Jordan).

7 favorite foods - rice (any kind),codfish, pasta, shrimps, haggendaz (ice cream), anything with curry, salmon.

And that's it for me!

nicbeast said...

*pouts* don't wanna...

Anonymous said...

So you're gonna be a single mom. Good luck with that.

:)

Krissie said...

That's the plan, yes.
I really really don't want a man.

Which also means, that child of mine better be a girl. :D

LadyN said...

This is cool. I'll have to post my answers.

btw, i think a baby is a brilliant idea. Then you can dress her up all cute and play house with her. Who needs men!

oh and Oprah? Really?

Went will be number one in all of our lists LOL!

Krissie said...

Why not Oprah? Is she not the most influential woman in America today? And beyond America. Her success, her charity work, her wealth... what's not to admire?

LadyN said...

No, you're right she totally is! I just find it nice you think so. Surprised to see her beside Jared and Went too LOL! Off guard there...

ok, nrvm off i go...Imma do my list soon too...see what comes up.

btw, forgot to add...why not write the next great novel? I think you can do it! Well, if not the next, than maybe the second next. If you did, What would be it be about? *curious* If you do, you'll have to have it translated so we can read it!

Van said...

Hey Kris!
I left you a challenge at my blog.
Go check it out when you can.
;)