Friday 7 November 2008

Call the clowns and listen closely

You'd think that watching an episode of Supernatural in which a teddy bear comes alive, gets depressed and blows its brains... uh, head stuffing out would be on the top of the creepy in one day. You'd be wrong.

In the middle of the city sat an elderly man, dressed in a old-fashioned suit of dubious cleanliness. He also wore a hat and a red, curly wig. You could see his stubble around the edges of his cardboard clown mask.
He was playing an accordion. The song he was playing was "Jingle Bells".

And I did not have my camera with me.

3 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

"a teddy bear comes alive, gets depressed and blows its brains... uh, head stuffing out"

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAA

WHY, OH WHY, AM I STUCK WITH DIAL UP?

Krissie said...

Yeah, I know. It was an awesome episode.

nicbeast said...

Hmmm...