Monday 10 November 2008

And it's a shame what we've become. And it's a place I cannot go, anymore.

Yet there you are, pressing your thumb into the wound. Yeah, just like evil!Sam. Whatever, I know I have no life so all my metaphors and similes are about Supernatural. Pathetic, I know. Anyway. What the fuck, AJ? Seriously, what the fuck? Oh right, yeah, I'm the joke, right? Fine, whatever, ha ha. But I left, didn't I? I haven't said a word in, what, forever, so why not let me be? Probably cuz you haven't even noticed. Which kinda brings me back to the why part. And what does that even mean? Seriously, what? Oh ha ha, lame country, or what? You wanted to me to speak up? Well here I am, speaking up. Because, well, you had me there. I'm completely confused.
I don't get it. But it upsets me. Upsets me a lot. Because, goddammit, this is my entire life. It's all I have. YOU, people, these sentences... It's all I have. And I end up having a little less every day.

When I came here there was more.
Now I've come back to destroy,
And I've got nothing left,
And it's a shame what we've become,
When we hurt the ones we love,
And it's a place I can not go,
Anymore.

When we collide we lose ourselves.
When we collide we break in two,
And as we push and we shove and we hurt the ones we love,
It's a hard mistake.
When we collide,
We break.

11 spoke back:

Van said...

I am not sure if I understood this post correctly...
I just hope you are ok honey, seriously.
And I like those lines there...where are they from?

note: isn't your bday coming up? lol

Krissie said...

I'm not but I'm getting there. I'm just really, really sad right now.

And no, not for a month a half anyway.

LadyN said...

oh no. No wonder I didn't see you chatting at jbox. :-/
Don't know what happened but, Take it easy hun. hope you're ok.

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is going on? Are you in some sort of fight with AJ now?

What's wrong with everyone? Why can't people just be nice to one and other?

Anyway, I'm here for ya.

Krissie said...

Yeah, Neri, I've had some issues. I'm OK now, though.

No, Bel, no fight of any sort. In fact, we've cleared the air and realised we love each other and miss each other and should really try harder at keeping the friendship alive instead of drifting apart. So all's good.

Anonymous said...

"And what does that even mean? Seriously, what? Oh ha ha, lame country, or what?"

Who trashin' my country? Yeah you! Ima kick your asses Ljubo-way http://www.vecernji.hr/system/galleries/pics/071021/hrv_rojs.jpg

I'm joking, clearly, when I shouldn't be.

In fact, we've cleared the air and realised we love each other and miss each other and should really try harder at keeping the friendship alive instead of drifting apart.

I'm really glad.

Now I'll go and do the same with my RL friends.

Van said...

Good to know everything is on track now.
I don't like to see people sad or angry with each other.
:)

Krissie said...

Now I'll go and do the same with my RL friends.

Now that's just pushing it to far. :P

Aw, Van, you're so... five years old. :D

nicbeast said...

Glad things are better.

LadyN said...

It bettah be bettah or i would've had to start opening some cans of whoop ass on all of ya'll!!! and MAKE you Make up!

Or is it just one can?

Whatevs...

Let's hug now and sing folk songs around a fire, shall we?

Krissie said...

KUMBAYA MY LORD KUMBAYAAAAAA...