Saturday 5 July 2008

Not OK!

Man. Things like this can make me go berserk. Yesterday I bought ne some bread. I haven't eaten any so of course, I'm counting on having bread in the house. And then this morning I haven't had the chance to go to the store which is 15 min on foot away, but whatever, I have food. Except that I don't. Cuz my room mate has eaten all of it but half of a slice that has gone all dry cuz she hadn't stored it properly. So I ask her why she hadn't told me she ate it all and she goes: But I left you some! COME THE FUCK ON!
I don't care if she ate it, don't get me wrong, just fucking TELL ME! Argh.

9 spoke back:

LadyN said...

Fuck her up! No bitch should mess with a girl's bread! >-|

Sassy Blondie said...

There's no accounting for manners. Looks like you'll need to put your name on your food. I lived with two girls and a guy once, and one of the girls kept eating all of our food, and we were all just starting out and poor (hence all of us living together). So, we put our name on our food and staged an intervention. The next time she drank all of my Dr. Pepper, I kicked that bitch's ass out! I love that my name was on the lease....

Sorry about your bread, sister. Tell that hussy that she needs to freakin' ask first! (And get a sharpie marker and put your name on stuff)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

OK, ditch the roommate. Seriously.

Krissie said...

Hahaha, Bel, it's not like I chose her.

Anyway, thanks for the support, guys. Stay tuned for more bitching, venting, ranting...

nicbeast said...

OHHHHHHH!!!! I fucking HATE that!!! Tell her to reimburse you for all but the half slice she left you.

Krissie said...

Oh she did, on her own. :)

Anonymous said...

I heard that THE REVENGE OF THE BREAD is coming out soon in Silo... and it involves a lot of ass-kicking and head-butting!
Did somebody say drowning too???

Krissie said...

Is now a good time to mention she broke bread we all eat with her hands last night and left it like wild animals have torn into it? She is driving me krayzeee!

Anonymous said...

I just read about it! INSAAAAAANE!!