Friday 4 July 2008

Heat

This is pretty much everything I have to say about this day. It's so freakishly hot it's hard to breathe let alone anything else. I woke up with throbbing headache behind my forehead. Of curse, it might have had something with the fact that I stayed up till 3am ONLINE (lol) and woke up before 7. My sleeping is seriously fucked up.
In other news, I'm working with an idiot. No, really. I'm not the world's greatest waitress, I'm not. But this chick... OMG. She has to jot down the order of four people. I mean, COME ON! We don't serve food. That's FOUR DRINKS. Also, she made a terrible mess in with bills and money and lemme tell you, sorting it out DID NOT help my headache one bit.
Today there's a huge group of people coming to the centre. It's gonna be one busy night. My feet won't be happy since I have like a gazzilion blisters from yesterday. Oh joy.
I haven't been in the water yet. I sunbathed for an hour or so. I just don't feel like it. There's time, I guess.

7 spoke back:

Sassy Blondie said...

Hang in there, Krissie! Sounds like you'll enjoy the beauty more when you feel more routine...

Krissie said...

I hope so. :)

LadyN said...

Yey! K is here!
Kick some idiot ass!

Have some fun in the sun!
See ya around.

Krissie said...

Oh I'm around, baby! lol

Anonymous said...

Things are not getting better. So far: crazy roommate and moron co-worker. Hm.

Krissie said...

I know, right? Hellooo, Hell!

Anonymous said...

Your Hell sounds better than mine! What did you do to the Devil to get a better sit?