Thursday 31 July 2008

Alive And Well

Hey, everyone!
I read your messages when I caught a minute online but it doesn't happen often. The laptop I got suddenly decided to refuse to connect to the Internet. Go figure. Maybe it'll get fixed, maybe not. Until then, I'm OFFLINE. Sadness.
Other than that, everything's fine. I've worked out my issues with the boss. He told me to stop acting like a brat (shut up, Doc!) and that I should know that when he yells at everyone he doesn't yell at me and that if he ever had any problems with me he'd tell me in private. And then he made me the boss (so to say) of other waitresses. LMAO
Speaking of, CR has been fired and on her last day here she got drunk. Like, REALLY drunk. As in vomiting in the middle of Neptun. As in laying in the middle of the road talking on the phone. As in laying on the beach crying. Drunk. We're glad to have her gone.
I have a new roommate now. She's Jelena's BF's sister. Let me tell you, she's not a good waitress. I'm bad, I know that. I'm slow and when there's a crowd - I panic. But I do my best, try to have a smile for everyone and do all the little things I'm supposed to do, like keep the toilets clean, fridges full and so on. But man, do I have a handful with these two, the old one and the new one. They leave me such messes I had to make a list of things I require done before I take over. LOL But the boss told them my word is as good as his so there you go.
Anyway, that's about it. A couple of cute guys but one has a GF and the other, after eyeing me (and me him back *ahem*), came with a BABY! *sadface*
So let me know how you're doing, I get all of the comments in my mail and I get to check it once in a while so don't hold back, a'ight? Oh and it's only one more month, hang in there. I'll be back. Thanks for asking about me. I miss you all.

4 spoke back:

LadyN said...

*hanging in there*

...fucking guys with babies and the staring you across the room expecting something in return...the nerve of them!!!

Take their orders wrong K! >-|

*slightly loling at the "brat" thing*

__________________________________
OH! guess who converted Van into a James McAvoy whore?!?! *points to self* I know, I know, I'm good like that. You're welcome.

I'm fine btw. :-) thanks!

Anonymous said...

James rocks!

And you rock, bosslady!
Don't let them give you shit!

Anonymous said...

you keep on bossing them around babe! rule that diving bar! ;)

and get some tan lol
oxoxoxo

Krissie said...

Don't you LOL at me, Neri! LOL

Taking no shit, worry not, Bel.

Oh the tan... no tan. I suck.